My Girlfriend Is A Golddigger-true story

                  My Girlfriend Is A Golddigger-(true story)

my girlfriend lives as a toddler

My Girlfriend Is A Golddigger

 

My name is James and I was a complete loser in high school. I didn’t have any friends and of course, no girl was interested in dating me. If that wasn’t bad enough, the popular girls, always made fun of saying that I looked like a pig. I guess you can imagine how that made me feel: I quickly lost all my self-confidence and became very insecure about my looks. However, I’ve changed a lot since high school. I’ve gone from being the quiet guy no one respects to being the youngest vice president of a large cooperation. Which means that I am literally managing 100’s of people and of course, I’m also making a lot of money. When it came to women, though, I still had no success. And by my 27th birthday I’d never even been on a date, which is why I decided to try online dating. That's where I met Tatjana. She was Russian and one of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen. I couldn't believe she was interested in me and I could barely speak on our first date because I was so intimidated. However, Tatjana agreed to another date and soon we were officially in a relationship. There were some issues though. For example, we didn’t have much in common and Tatjana didn't speak much English, so our conversations weren’t great, but she was so gorgeous that I didn’t care. I’m also have to admit that I enjoyed posting pictures with her on facebook because I wanted my former high school classmates to see that I was dating a pretty hot girl now. However, the real problems started when I introduced her to my family. My dad understood why I liked Tatjana and congratulated me saying: “Good job son, good job…”. But my mom and my sister, didn’t look happy at all and after Tatjana left, they told me to break up with her because they thought she was a "gold digger.” Wow, my own mom and sister tried to ruin my relationship. I got really angry and told them: “You are only jealous of Tatjana because she is thin and has a great shape while you 2 are overweight and can’t stop eating fast food!” My sister immediately started crying and I wanted to apologise but my mom already screamed at me, saying I should leave the house and that I wasn’t welcomed anymore. Well, that was it. I stopped talking to my mom and sister for a couple months. I mean, it was true that Tatjana was always asking me to buy her expensive jewelry and designer clothes. But when you love someone, you want them to be happy. The smile on her face when I bought her a Louis Vuitton bag was worth every cent. Maybe she had expensive tastes, but that didn't make her a bad person. I mean we all have our flaws. However, even though Tatjana looked stunning, after a while, I started to get bored. Because it takes more than a pretty face to make a relationship work. I also realised that we had absolutely nothing in common. I loved reading books and watching sci-fi movies, but Tatjana only cared about showbiz gossip, shopping and trying to impress people on Instagram. I started to feel lonely even when I was holding her in my arms. At first, I thought we just had to work harder on our relationship. I believed – and I still do – that love is something we have to create. But no matter how much money I spent or how often I told her I loved her she just took it for granted. And it was more important to her to connect with strangers on Instagram than with me. That’s when I realised that the only reason I was dating Tatjana was because of my insecurities. I was trying to impress my classmates from high school by getting the hottest girlfriend I could find and I completely forgot about what actually matters and what actually makes me happy. I want a girlfriend that cares about me, who understands me and wants to grow with me as a person. But most importantly, I wanna enjoy spending time with her. But hey… What do I know? I’m just a single guy who dated a hot girl for a while. I’m only glad I realized we weren’t right for each other before we got married. That would have been a real disaster. 

No comments