I Have 2 Boyfriends - (true story)



I Have 2 Boyfriends (true story)

I Have 2 Boyfriends - (true story)
I Have 2 Boyfriends - true story


Hey! I’m Cathryn and I have 2 boyfriends. I know, I know… It sounds crazy, but it works well for me. My first boyfriend is Nicolas. He’s a total bad boy and I love it! He’s got tattoos all over his body, he’s incredibly charming… and he’s a real ladies’ man. Even when we’re out together holding hands, he’ll still flirt with other girls, but I don’t mind. I mean, even though he sees other girls, he’s always paying me compliments and telling me I’m the most beautiful girl in the world. Last weekend, he took me to an Ed Sheeran concert and now we’re planning to fly to Costa Rica next summer. I can’t wait! We’re going to go jet skying and diving. It’s going to be amazing! Of course, some girls would get upset about him dating other girls, but he has always made it clear that we are only together to have fun. And trust me, we have a lot of fun. He’s not perfect, though. I guess if he was, I wouldn’t need to date a second guy. Because he can be really immature at times. Like, one day he will send me a text about how much he’s thinking about me, and then he will suddenly disappear for 2 weeks without a word. Nicolas can be frustrating, but there’s something about him which keeps me coming back for more. I mean, he’s so damn attractive! But I’ll admit that someday I need someone more reliable in my life, which is why I’m also dating my other boyfriend, Bernd. He’s one of the sweetest, kindest people you’ll ever meet. He’s always asking me how I am and making little gestures to let me know he’s thinking of me, like sending me flowers when we haven’t seen each other for a few days. While Nicolas is a real bad boy, Bernd is the opposite. He’s nothing but nice. He’s top of his class and he’s going to be a lawyer after he graduates. He does volunteer work in his spare time and he’s thinking about joining the peace corps for a few years before he starts practicing law. He’s just a thoroughly decent human being. Sounds like the perfect man, right? Well, that’s the problem. He’s so perfect it’s boring. He’s so worried about saying the right thing, he never relaxes and lets loose. Like, when we go out for dinner, he gets annoyed if I laugh too loud. Because he’s all about fitting in and not making a fuss. I can’t remember the last time we went to a party together. Nicolas is the total opposite. He’s always joking around, saying dumb things to make me laugh. He doesn’t care what other people think. He just wants to have fun. Don’t get me wrong. Bernd has his moments, but only when he’s drunk, and he doesn’t drink that often. There was one time when we went to a restaurant with a live band for my birthday. I made him drink wine with me to celebrate. Because he’s not used to alcohol, he got so drunk that he went on stage and tried to sing with the band! It was so funny, even though we got kicked out of the restaurant. I had a great time, but when Bernd was sober the next day, he said he was really ashamed and swore it would never happen again. When I told him it was fine and he should relax, he said he didn’t want to embarrass himself again. It’s a real shame because if Bernd wasn’t so uptight, maybe I’d ditch Nicolas and just date Bernd. I mean, I really do care about him, but I want someone who knows how to have fun as well as show their softer side. Dating both guys means I get to spend time with someone who’s fun and with someone who is caring. And it’s not like I’m hurting anyone. Bernd knows about Nicolas and although he’d rather we were exclusive, he’d never stop me seeing him. Because he wants me to be happy. I’ve decided that if I hit 36 and I still haven’t found that one man who has it all, then I’ll settle down with someone like Bernd. At least he’s kind and caring and I know he’ll be a good dad.

No comments